Use Segments to Build Targeted Lists
This section covers how to use the tools found within the Segments section of VerticalResponse. These video demos and text tutorials show how to create targeted lists using any data in your account. You'll learn to:
- Create Targeted Mailing Lists -Use any data in your account to target specific groups of customers and subscribers.
- Setup Split Tests -Split a list (or lists) into multiple, randomized lists to test changes in content and timing.
- Run Exclusions -Exclude one group from another group to ensure you don't accidentally send an email to the incorrect set of people.
Follow the links below to go directly to video or text help. And don't forget to look over our Grow Your List section to learn how to use our Opt-in Form Wizard and our Create & Manage Lists section to learn more about creating and managing your lists.
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Hosted Version of an Email
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts
- Social Media Response Numbers
- Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
- Save a List in CSV Format (text tutorial)