Upload Images (Text Tutorial)
You can upload up to 25mb of images to your Library for use in your Emails. To do so:
- Click the Upload Images link on the left side of the Library.
- Use the provided fields to browse your computer for up to five images at once. These images need to be in JPEG (.jpg / .jpe) or GIF (.gif) format. JPEG is the standard image format, so your pictures are likely already in this format.
- Click Done when you’re done. The images will now be part of your Library and available for use in your account.
- If you want to upload more than five images, just click the Upload Images link and go through the process again.
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Uninstall VerticalResponse for Salesforce
- Hosted Version of an Email
- Webinar: Tips for New VR for Salesforce Users
- Login errors for Salesforce users
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts