Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
Our Click-to-Conversion tool allows you to track past the initial click to identify which recipients navigated your website and took action with your email (like make a purchase or download a file). To enable CtC tracking:
- Go to Account Information > Analytics Settings > Click-to-Conversion.
- Use the Enable drop down menu to turn on Click-to-Conversion.
- Add the provided code to a page (or pages) on your site.
- Now you'll see a new stat in your Reports called Conversions. Any time someone clicks through an email and ultimately visits the page you marked with the Click-to-Conversion HTML, they'll be counted as a Conversion.
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Uninstall VerticalResponse for Salesforce
- Hosted Version of an Email
- Webinar: Tips for New VR for Salesforce Users
- Login errors for Salesforce users
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts