Salesforce Campaign Member Status (text tutorial)
When using VR for Appexchange you can update the stats from your VR account back to the Leads and Contacts in Salesforce. VR includes a custom object during the installation to show the email activity such as open, click, bounce and unsubscribe. This information can also be reflected in a Salesforce Campaign History object with just a couple of modifications to the Campaign.
To add Open, click, bounce and unsubscribe reporting to Campaign History follow these steps:
Create your campaign, be sure to click the Active box so that VR can find your campaign. Once the campaign is set up click on Advanced Setup.
- Under Member Status Values click Edit
Then add these fields exactly as they are here:
And check the Responded box. Once they are set up click Save.
- Uninstall VerticalResponse for Salesforce
- Hosted Version of an Email
- Webinar: Tips for New VR for Salesforce Users
- Login errors for Salesforce users
- Access the Campaign Member Analysis Report (video 1:04)
- Turn on Google Analytics Integration (video 1:20)
- Add the History Object To Your Page Layout (video 2:23)
- Import a List from Outside Salesforce (video 2:56)
- Map Your List Data - Salesforce Campaign (video 1:30)
- Map Your List Data - Salesforce (video 1:53)