Grow Your List with Opt-in Forms
The Opt-in Form Wizard allows you to build free signup forms for a website or blog so that vistors may join your mailing list. These video demos and text tutorials will show you how to:
- Build a Form - Learn how to use the provided wizard to build a form, connect it to a list in your account and customize the opt-in confirmation email.
- Add the Form to Your Site - Use our provided HTML to add the form to your website.
Follow the links below to go directly to video or text help. And don't forget to look over our Build Targeted Lists section to learn how to use Segments tool and our Create & Manage Lists section to learn more about creating and managing your lists.
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Hosted Version of an Email
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts
- Social Media Response Numbers
- Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
- Save a List in CSV Format (text tutorial)
- Learning Tracks