Opt-In Confirmation Email (Text Tutorial)
Our opt-in form wizard generates double opt-in forms. This means that each new subscriber receives an automated email asking them to click a link to verify their sign-up with you. The verification email is a plain text message (so no pretty colors or pictures can be added), but you have full control over the content from within the opt-in wizard’s Customize Your Opt-in Email Tab:
- From Label: This tells the email recipient who sent them the email. It should almost always be the name of your company / organization.
- Subject Line: The subject should inform the recipient that they need to read and follow the instructions to complete the signup process.
- Greeting: This text appears above the verification link. You should use this text thank recipients for sign-up and let them know they need to click the link to complete the opt-in process.
- Confirmation Link Text: This text will label the link the new subscriber clicks to complete their opt-in.
- Closing: This is the text that follows the confirmation link.
In addition, you can also determine to which page on your website new sign-ups are redirected after they click the confirmation link. A good use of this redirect is to send these now confirmed subscribers to a page on your site that welcomes them to membership on your list.
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Hosted Version of an Email
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts
- Social Media Response Numbers
- Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
- Save a List in CSV Format (text tutorial)