Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
If you’ve been using an Email Service Provider (ESP) for a while, it can be a tough decision to make the change to a new one.Will it be hard to transfer all your data, and what about learning a new system? Who has the time? This guide assumes that you’ve already made the decision about a new email service provider, but if you need some details on what to look for, learn more here.
Making the change doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming. We’ve created this handy checklist to walk you through the steps and make it as easy as 1-2-3, so let’s get started.
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Hosted Version of an Email
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts
- Social Media Response Numbers
- Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
- Learning Tracks
- Pre-Header Text Help (Video 1:39 minutes)