Double Opt-In (Text)
Double opt-in refers to a sign-up process in which a new subscriber fills out an online form to join a mailing list and is then sent a verification email asking them to click a link to verify their sign-up. If the new subscriber does not click this verification link, then they are not added to the mailing list.
So only those people with access to the subscribing email account can respond to the confirmation message, greatly reducing the chance of abuse. For this reason, double opt-in is regarded as the gold standard for securely building an email marketing list. Our Opt-in Form Wizard generates double opt-in forms.
- Save a List in CSV Format (text tutorial)
- Learning Tracks
- Use the Segment Tool to Merge Lists (Video 1:48)
- Learn to Build Your Email List (Webinar 27:53)
- Add New Records to a List (Text Tutorial)
- Maintain a Healthy List (Text Tutorial)
- Run an Exclusion Using List Data (Video: 1min 49secs)
- Grow Your List with Opt-in Forms
- Set Up a Split Test (Video: 2min 1sec)
- Import Addresses from a Web Based Email Address Book (Video: 2mins 26secs)