Build Your Email
VerticalResponse provides four different email editors. The editor you select to build your own emails will depend on your experience level and design goals. The four editors are:
- Email Wizard - A basic editor that provides a choice of 300 themed borders and then walks you through adding your content to whichever border you've chosen.
- Email Canvas - A very flexible graphical HTML editor. Build your email from scratch or start with one of our 150 layouts.
- Freeform HTML - This tool enables you to copy & paste you own HTML design directly into VerticalResponse.
- Plain Text - Use this option to create a very simple email. You cannot include images or change fonts with the Plain Text editor.
The video and text help below covers the use of the Canvas and Wizard editors. Don't forget to look over our Upload & Find Images section to learn how to prepare your email images and our Send Your Email and Examine Reports section to learn how to send your emails out and use your reporting to measure the success of your campaigns.
Canvas Video Tutorials - Original Editor
Canvas Video Tutorials - New Editor
Canvas Text Tutorials - Original Editor
Canvas Text Tutorials - New Editor
Wizard Video Tutorials - Original Editor
Wizard Video Tutorials - New Editor
Wizard Text Tutorials - Original Editor
- Collecting Tax on Your Purchase
- Click-to-Conversion FAQs
- Make the Email Service Providers Switch [guide]
- Hosted Version of an Email
- 2012 Delivery Changes
- Call to Action Buttons (text tutorial)
- Relinking Social Media accounts
- Social Media Response Numbers
- Track Conversion Rates (text tutorial)
- Learning Tracks