Adding Images and Videos to Event Page (text tutorial)
You can add images or video to two areas on the event page - in Event Details in the main column or in the Media Window in the narrower right hand column.
To add images or video in the Event Details:
- From the Event Page Editor, hover over the Event Details section and click anywhere.
- In the Edit Event Description window, use the tree icon to upload and insert images and the Film icon to insert the url of a video hosted by a video hosting site, like Youtube or Vimeo.
To add images or video in the Media Window:
- From the Event Page Editor, hover over the Media section (below "Get Involved' options in the right hand column) and click anywhere.
- Choose whether you want to add a single picture, slideshow af many pictures, or YouTube video.
If you are uploading pictures (png, gif, or jpeg with file size < 3 MB), browse to each image and select upload. If you choose 'slideshow' and select multiple images, they will automatically show as a slideshow. If you select 'YouTube' insert the embed code from YouTube in the field.
- Event Marketing Release Notes
- Create Tickets For Your Events (text tutorial)
- Enter Tickets Manually (text tutorial)
- Create a New Event (video)
- Create Event Account (video)
- Set up Merchant Services for Events (text tutorial)
- Add or Change a Logo For an Event (text tutorial)
- Add A Map to Your Event Page (text tutorial)
- Editing Event Details (text tutorial)
- Create a New Event (text tutorial)